martes, 11 de diciembre de 2012

"Children can feel, but they cannot analyse their feelings; and if the analysis is partially effected in thought, they know not how to express the result of the process in words" Chap. III
"Los niños pueden sentir, pero no saben analizar sus sentimientos; y, si mentalmente se aproximan  a ello y lo consiguen, no conocen la manera de expresar con palabras ese camino recorrido". Cap. III

"Her sight seems turned in, gone down into her heart: she is looking at what she can remeber...not at what is really present" Chap. V
"Es como si se inclinara hacia las profundidades de su alma, dentro de su corazón: contemplaba sus recuerdos, ausente del presente". Cap.V

"I tired of the routine of eight years in one afternoon: I desired liberty; for liberty I gasped; for liberty I uttered a prayer" Cap. X
"En una sola tarde me cansé de la rutina de ocho años. Deseaba libertad; ansiaba la libertad; rezé por la libertad"





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario